What will happen on the day?
Please bring along your Kids Run Free card. If this is your first visit, then you will be given one.
You will be given a timer at the start of the race. Please time your child's run.
At the end of the race, please help one of the volunteers to fix a sticker to the card and record the time.
The procedure on the day is as follows:
- 1. Arrive at your event at 8:45am (Click here to find your nearest one)
- 3. Warm ups will take place before the race begins, listen out for instructions from the race director
- 4. When you hear your child’s group being called, head towards the start line
- 5. Pick up a stop watch from one of the vounteers
- 4. Record your child's time for the race
- 5. Make sure your child's time is recorded and a sticker fixed to his/her card
There will be a Race director and volunteers at the events who will also be able to answer any questions you might have.